[ome-users] excessive time to upgrade database

Olivier Miquel olivier.miquel at mri.cnrs.fr
Mon Mar 7 09:46:59 GMT 2016

Hello,

Dont'know if the size is ok or not i could just say that i observed  the
same behaviour when we had upgraded to 5.1.
Our database size is now about 36 G, and it tooks 5 or 6 hours to
complete the upgrade.

Is there somewhere a script to check and clean the database?
Our omero.server  is in production for about five years now and perhaps
we now need to clean some unused stuff in the database?

Thanks,

O.