[ome-users] Creating sub-folders under the folder in OMERO

Yu Sub Sung(성유섭) asmilez.sung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:51:28 GMT 2016

Dear OMERO users and developers,

I'm trying to set OMERO for my facility.
I think OMERO project structure has Group - user - Projects - Folders.
But, I have to create subfolders under the "Folder" in OMERO project
structure.
ex) Group - user - Project - Folder - Subfolders

Can anyone tell me how to create subfolders?
If OMERO doesn't have the ability to create subfolders, will OME team have
a plan to develop the ability to create subfolders?

Thank you.

Yusub Sung