[ome-users] Modifying Ice.MessageSizeMax

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 15 16:13:09 GMT 2016

Hi Paul,

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Paul Kibet Korir <pkorir at ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm getting an exception with OMERO.server 5.2.0 being unable to pull more
> than 64MiB of data. I've tried changing this in

In addition to the finding a value that works for you, could you let
us know which calls in particular are failing? We've been trying to
determine a better default value, but finding a balance between memory
use and these exceptions has been difficult in the general case.

See https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/4428 for
more background (feel free to comment there as well).

Cheers,
~Josh.