[ome-users] bio-formats problem opening a VSI image set

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 30 16:07:27 BST 2015

Hi,

Testing locally on OSX, we were able to open the ³.vsi" along with the
corresponding ".ets" file in ImageJ(using the latest version of BF).
The only issue that we could think of in your case, could be the
permissions on the files.
Could you please check if both the ³.vsi" and ".ets" files have read
permissions?

It would help us troubleshoot the issue better, if you could paste the
output of : ls -ahl (on the parent directory).

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer