[ome-users] .nd2 files bug

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 22 21:00:40 BST 2015

Hi Michael,

thanks for your feedback.

Reading through your email, I suppose you are opening your nd2 files
using ImageJ. Which version of Bio-Formats did you download and use
for opening the files?
Also when  the file opening stops, do you receive a warning or an
error message or does the application exit?

Assuming the dataset started to load correctly, there might be a memory
issue. This page of the Bio-Formats user documentation [1] provides
some suggestions for dealing with large datasets. Is the dataset loaded
using the virtual stack for instance?

Best regards,
Sebastien

[1] https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.1/users/imagej/managing-memory.html