[ome-users] GatanReader bug

Martin Jones Martin.Jones at crick.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 14:36:47 BST 2015

Hi,

It might not be exactly the same file (I just chose a random uninteresting image), but it’s from the same microscope.

here’s the output from ./showinf -version

G12-Laptop02:bftools jones58$ ./showinf -version
Version: 5.1.4
VCS revision: 05840624ab3d1d1dca14d1ccfebabcb61c42ec27
Build date: 4 September 2015

I’ve run showinf again and it still produces the same error. I’ll upload the file that produced this error as well. I checked and it opens OK in Amira.

Cheers,
Martin