[ome-users] Exporting Shared Image Data Sets

Aleksandra Tarkowska (Staff) A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 30 12:32:49 BST 2015

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reporting issues related to batch image export.

Could you give us more details about:
 - which type of group the data is in (private, read-only, etc). If you
are not sure please tell us which colours are people next to the name of
the group (just black, red, orange, green)
 - do you or your collaborator has any special privileges in the system,
like group ownership or admin?
 - could you double check if you pasted correct image Ids in the batch
image export script?

Alternatively you could send as a screenshot.

Would you like to try to export them by selecting multiple images in tree
or centre panel and then clicking Download as JPEG in the right hand panel
Arrow icon pointing down?

Kind regards
Ola