[ome-users] bug report

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jun 23 16:27:44 BST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for reporting your bug, we were able to reproduce the same.

A ticket has been created on this regard,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12940
and you have been added to the cc list.

You will get notifications on your email, once there is a status change on the ticket.

Best, Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam

Software Developer

OME Team