[ome-users] bug report

Ben Whitlock benjaminmwhitlock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:21:27 BST 2015

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug for the matlab plugin for Bio-Formats.

I have two channels of microsocpy data that ImageJ sees as being the same
duration but when I load them into matlab using the bfopen command one
comes out at 30 frames and the other is 60 frames.

I also have a problem where images are sometimes truncated to be slightly
different sizes in terms of the pixel dimensions but the more pressing
problem is the time series truncation.

I am trying to upload the problematic files to the server. This happens in
almost every acquisition I perform but it is more severe in some.

Ben