[ome-users] problems in opening a subset of images

Soriano.Joaquim jsoriano at cnio.es
Mon Jun 22 11:16:46 BST 2015

Hi Everyone!
I'm trying to use Bio-Formats Importer to open a subset of images. It should be really easy but I failed to succeed after checking all the documentation available.
The four images I have attached to this e-mail are contained in a single folder.
I want to open the subset of images containing "002002" in its name ("002002001.flex" and "002002001.flex").
The easiest would be to drag and drop the first image in the folder into FIJI's.  This would open the Bio-Formats Import Options. If no option was ticked I would get the Bio-Formats Series Options in which I would choose the 2 images to open. However, this I cannot do because my original image folder contains 1500 images, resulting in a long waiting time.
My best option seems to tick on "Group files with similar names" and try to instruct Bioformats to open only the images containing "002002" in its name. This is where I got stuck!!!
I have tried every option every way but couldn't succeed.
Can anyone help me this way or any other???
Thank you very much in advance!!!

Joaquim Soriano Felipe.
Confocal Microscopy Unit
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)
Melchor Fernández Almagro,3, E-28029 Madrid, Spain
Phone  + 34 917 328 000, exts.: 3161, 3162. jsoriano at cnio.es<mailto:jsoriano at cnio.es>