[ome-users] Share functionality in Web

Petr Walczysko (Staff) p.walczysko at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 10:16:17 BST 2015

Hi Tristan and everyone

You asked me during the OME-users meeting in Paris couple of days ago about the OMERO group-oriented permissions system problems.
I recommended a partial remedy, which is the Share functionality in Web and you encouraged us to publicise this functionality more, which I am doing in this email.

Please follow steps  15.-19 of

http://help.openmicroscopy.org/web-client.html

This functionality will allow your users to share images of their choosing (viewing and metadata viewing only) with any user on the OMERO.server they want.

Hope this helps

All the best

Petr

Petr Walczysko