[ome-users] Fiji bug report

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:13:11 BST 2015

Hi Patrick,

You might be able to obtain more information about what's going wrong using
the "debugging JVM hangs" instructions [1] on the ImageJ web site.

You could also try with a different version of Java [2, 3] and see if that
makes a difference.

Regards,
Curtis

[1] http://imagej.net/Debugging#Debugging_JVM_hangs