[ome-users] Fiji bug report

Patrick Weber mail.pweber at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:44:38 BST 2015

Dear all,

I encountered a problem using the Bio-Formats exporter today. Every time I
want to use it to export opened and processed (and even un-processed)
OME.TIFF files, Fiji crashes, i.e. it shows Bio-formats exporter in the
main window but stops working...

I already rebooted, restarted Fiji several times, updated to an earlier
version of Fiji/ImageJ but none of it worked... There is also no error
message or something.

Version Information:

Fiji - Version 1.50a
Java - 1.8.0_51 (64-bit)
Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

I attached a screenshot showing the process after I chose the exporter
plugin. As I mentioned there is no error message or something, but I even
have to quit Fiji using the activity monitor.

Hope you can help me with this. Thanks a lot!

Patrick

--

M.Sc. Patrick Weber
TU Darmstadt