[ome-users] Support for 3D Histech digital slides (.mrxs format)

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 09:12:23 BST 2015

Dear Ofra,

 > Is it possible to extend Bio-formats to support digital slides acquired
> using 3D Histech digital scanner.

That is certainly on our list. Thank you for letting us know that you
are interested as this helps us to prioritize our work. I have added
your address to http://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/4121 so that
you will be notified of updates to our progress.

> We will be happy to provide sample data if needed.

This is always helpful. If you can zip some up small enough to be
uploaded to http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/ that please do
so, or we can provide other means to upload larger datasets.

Cheers,

Mark