[ome-users] Omero server installation error: Insight login failure

Kieran McGourty kieran.mcgourty at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:45:01 GMT 2015

Hello Kenny,

Thanks a lot for the advice. I are going to go shopping for a mini server
here and a QNAP NAS system for local backup. I explored setting something
up here in UCL with our IT team but they said that there systems were not
really designed for suck large amounts of data. It is cheaper to get a
bumbler like me to try and set one up that I manage myself.

Thanks so much for your time. It is a great community.

All the best,

Kieran