[ome-users] Omero server installation error: Insight login failure

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 14:00:31 GMT 2015

Hi Kieran,

>I am trying to install OMERO.server on a windows 7 PC

You¹ve likely planned this well already, but I¹d just like to mention it
just anyway: If you¹re using a lab PC to host an OMERO server, take care
to have that PC¹s OMERO database and binary repository backed up by your
institution¹s backup system.

All the best with your deployment!

Best,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen

OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street