[ome-users] In-place import from share, ResourceError

Sascha Neinert sascha.neinert at uni-koeln.de
Tue Feb 17 12:14:42 GMT 2015

Hi Simon,

thanks for opening the ticket. Hard links across volumes are not supported by Windows, so i had some hopes for symbolic / soft links. Anyhow, i ended up with at least one .symlink file below „ManagedRepository“ pointing to a mapped drive - it „almost works“.

Regards, Sascha.

--
Sascha Neinert
CECAD RRZK IT Service