[ome-users] Lif channel name in bioformat

ImageJLyd imagejlyd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:22:15 GMT 2015

Hi,
I'm currently working with lif files generated on a Leica SP5 confocal microscope.
I would like to warn you about the fact that the channel names are wrong when opening .lif file with Icy software.
Channel names :
channel 1 is wrongly indicating the name of the channel 4
Channel 2 is wrongly indicating the name of the channel 3
Channel 3 is wrongly indicating the name of the channel 2
Channel 4 is wrongly indicating the name of the channel 1

When I read the metadata of the lif file in Fiji, it appears,that actually even if LUT are respected in fiji (and not in icy), the channel names are inverted in comparison with leica software. Could it come from the bioformat ?
Thanks a lot.
Lydia.

Envoyé depuis mon appareil mobile Samsung