[ome-users] ImageJ with the Latest Bio-Formats (5.1.0-m3) Cannot Open .czi File From ZEN2

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 08:40:55 GMT 2015

Dear Tang Ji,

Thanks for the report and sending us sample files. This issue just got fixed in
a recent Pull Request:
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1535

The upcoming 5.0.7 version of Bio-Formats will include this fix. Alternatively, it
should have been uploaded to the Bio-Formats update site.

Best regards,
Sebastien