[ome-users] Suppress debug and exception output

Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao phsiao at cs.unc.edu
Tue Aug 25 21:40:14 BST 2015

Hi Curtis,

I do have formats-gpl.jar in my classpath, I just copy-paste an old list
and forgot to include it.

Anyway, adding this line to my program solves the problem, right after
creating a JVM:

    jace::proxy::loci::common::DebugTools::enableLogging("OFF");

I believe you can use "DEBUG", "WARN", and "INFO" as the parameter as well
to have different levels of outputs but I haven't tried.

Best,
Joe