[ome-users] Suppress debug and exception output

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Aug 24 19:33:00 BST 2015

Hi Joe,

> 16:15:52.399 [main] DEBUG loci.common.services.ServiceFactory -
> CLASSPATH missing interface: loci.formats.services.MetakitService
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: loci.formats.services.MetakitService

The MetakitService interface and implementation are part of the formats-gpl
component. I see that once again, formats-gpl-5.1.2.jar is missing from
your list. If you put formats-gpl on the classpath, you should not see that
particular exception.

> Any idea how to suppress them?

If you do not want to include formats-gpl for some reason, then it might
work to provide a logback configuration to suppress it by setting the log
level to filter out DEBUG messages.

See http://imagej.net/Logging for further details.

Regards,
Curtis