[ome-users] Question about Matlab Bio-Formats

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 15:27:43 BST 2015

Hi Qi,

thanks for testing this. First of all, upgrade can sometimes be tricky as old JAR s
are still present in the MATLAB class path. Could you double check that you are
using the latest release version by verifying the output of:

>> [~, v] = bfCheckJavaPath

v =

5.1.0

Once you have confirmed the version and assuming the error still persists for the
large NPDI files, could you also paste the stack trace of the error? In this case,
we will also need the original file to help you further with the underlying issue. Since
the image is larger than 2 GB, we will contact you privately with FTP information
to upload examples of failing files.

Best regards,
Sebastien