[ome-users] Question about Matlab Bio-Formats

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:19:55 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

Sorry for bother. I have a question about Matlab Bio-formats. I want to use
bfGetPlane function to extract a area for WSI. But I face a problem as
attachment. I believe I choose a area inside the image, But it shows error.

If I change
I=bfGetPlane(reader,2,3179,79516,454,454); to
I=bfGetPlane(reader,2,3179,40000,454,454);

It could work. But I think 79516 is inside the image as  reader.getSizeY()
=  93184.
Does anyone know why this happen? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Qi
--
mobile phone: 2024060862