[ome-users] OMERO.web installation under Ubuntu 14

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 17:05:01 BST 2014

Hi Unai

Are you using the development web server, or nginx/apache? If it¹s the
latter then OMERO.web should be accessible on either port 80 or 8080
depending on your configuration, port 4080 is used for internal
communication.

If this doesn¹t solve your problem could you paste the output of
`bin/omero config get`?

Thanks

Simon