[ome-users] Recovering omero with a slightly out of data postgres dump?

Jake Carroll jake.carroll at uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 24 20:51:24 BST 2014

Hi all,

A simple question this morning. Hopefully a simple answer ;).

The platform I was running my OMERO stack on last night suffered a failure.

1. My omero config is current and backed up.
2. My omero binary data store is current and backed up.
3. My omero postgres DB is about 1.5 days old - but backed up.

What do I need to do to “put humpty back together again” such that it is consistent for end users?

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/sysadmins/server-backup-and-restore.html

This doesn’t really tell me in detail about my scenario 3/part 3 issue with the fact that it is a couple of days old.

Thank you.

-jc