[ome-users] Upgrade problem

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 17:30:35 BST 2014

Hi Jason

Have you managed to get any further with this? An upgrade from 5.0.2 to
5.0.4 hasn¹t shown any obvious problems here on Windows. If not, could you
run

> sc query state= all type= service

At a command prompt and see if OMERO.master is listed (I wouldn¹t expect
it to be if Blitz failed to start, if it is post the relevant output).
Then perhaps try a reboot and a fresh install: rename your existing 5.0.4
server directory, unzip a fresh server, then run bin\omero config set Š
individually for each config line instead of copying an existing
config.xml file.

Cheers

Simon