[ome-users] JPEG-XR compression and CZI Files

Sebastian Rhode sebrhode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:33:31 BST 2014

Hi,

I have a question regarding ticket #8493 - Add Support for JPEG-XR data.

>From the OME-Site I can see:

   - *Milestone* changed from *5.1.0* to *5.x*

So what does this mean exactly? Is there a rough estimate, when this
requirement will be be implemented as a feature?

And are you guys missing any infos on the CZI Data using this JPEG-XR?

I askes because we already have quite a few people complaining , the
BioFormats can read the "normal" CZI very well, but not the CZI woth
JPEG-XR.

Cheers,

Sebi