[ome-users] Potential Bug in BioFormats 5.0.5 with CZI

Sebastian Rhode sebrhode at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:49:04 BST 2014

I have acquired a 2.6 GB Timelapse CZI file with 3 Channel and 300 Frames.

When I open this via BioFormats in Fiji the images itself is "assembled"
wrong (i found no better term to put) --> see the screenshot attached.

When I export the CZI from ZEN as OME-TIFF (is them 1.92 GB) it works fine
with Fiji.

When I cut out the first 3 TimePoints in ZEN, save the CZI again and open
the short version og the CZI in Fiji via BioFormats it looks fine. This CZI
can be found here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/623476/ADD_Ute_TL_GFP_mCherry_3frames_10s.czi

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? or do you definitely need
the large data set, to check this? If yes, I will also upload this one.

Cheers,  Sebi

PS: I use BioFormats 5.0.5-DEV, revision 440626c on a Win/, 64bit system
with 8GB RAM.