[ome-users] OMERO.web installation under Ubuntu 14

unai_lorenzo at ehu.es unai_lorenzo at ehu.es
Thu Oct 2 12:09:40 BST 2014

Dear Simon,

I symlinked the 'nginx.conf.template' file to the
'/etc/nginx/sites-enabled' folder, restarted nginx, and I couldn't
success once again.

Appart from that I've also tried to login from OMERO.insight, and I
couldn't run the 'OMEROinsight_unix.sh' file from the terminal due to
an abnormal termination:

Abnormal termination due to an uncaught exception.
java.awt.HeadlessException
	at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:207)
	at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:535)
	at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:420)
	at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(JFrame.java:218)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.util.ui.login.ScreenLogin.<init>(ScreenLogin.java:1033)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.ui.SplashScreenManager.initializedView(SplashScreenManager.java:176)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.ui.SplashScreenManager.<init>(SplashScreenManager.java:241)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.ui.SplashScreenProxy.<init>(SplashScreenProxy.java:123)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.ui.UIFactory.makeSplashScreen(UIFactory.java:59)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.init.SplashScreenInit.execute(SplashScreenInit.java:99)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.init.Initializer.doInit(Initializer.java:276)
	at
org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.Container.runStartupProcedure(Container.java:128)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.Container.access$000(Container.java:78)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.env.Container$1.run(Container.java:174)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Exception in thread "Initializer"

Exception: java.awt.HeadlessException thrown from the
UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Initializer"

Maybe this error is related to the connection problems, or maybe this
is an extra problem...

Thanks,
Unai