[ome-users] State of pull request 1249

Ponti Aaron aaron.ponti at bsse.ethz.ch
Wed Oct 1 09:03:24 BST 2014

Hi,

I am following the state of pull request 1249 (https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1249). There is one last pull request from August 15 with status "This pull request can be automatically merged, but the status isn't passing.".

I am really looking forward to getting those changes into the stable bio-formats release, but I am puzzled with the progress of the pull request. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
a2

----
Dr. Aaron Ponti
Software and Data Management Engineer
Single Cell Unit
Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering (D-BSSE)
ETH Zürich
Office 2.24
Mattenstrasse 26
4058 Basel, Switzerland