[ome-users] OME login behaviour after enabling public data

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 15:08:17 GMT 2014

Hi Jake

All works fine, you just need one more filter webclient/logout/

bin/omero config set omero.web.public.url_filter  '^/(?!webadmin|webclient/logout/|webclient/action/\w+|webclient/annotate_(file|tags|comment))'

When user go to https://foo.bar.blah.fred/webclient/ will see public data. When click logout will be redirected to login page. Then can see its own data. When log out will be redirected back to the public page.

Thanks for pointing it out. Certainly it needs to go to the doc

Kind regards
Ola