[ome-users] TEM montage metadata in .dm3 files

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 27 13:31:50 BST 2014

Hi Nuno,

 Now that this issue is fixed, and 5.0.2 will be released soon, you wanted to know how to access the "Original Metadata" via code?

Do you want Python? Java?

You can find a Python example of reading the Original Metadata key-value pairs at
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/develop/examples/Training/python/Metadata.py#L111

Cheers,

  Will.