[ome-users] Upload problem

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri May 9 15:16:28 BST 2014

Hi Mark,

On May 9, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Mark Woodbridge wrote:

> I did try creating a file inside that folder as the OMERO user and it was successful, so not sure what the issue is. Will keep looking though.

Could you try the same import from the CLI and see if more of the stracktrace is printed?

What I think is happening is that somehow there's a de-synchronization between your /OMERO/ManagedRepository directory and the values in the DB. If import notices that either a directory exists that isn't listed in the DB OR an entry is in the DB but doesn't exist on disk, it will complain.

Cheers,
~Josh.