[ome-users] bug in Bio-Formats with LEI file

Stéphane Dallongeville stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr
Tue Mar 18 11:23:31 GMT 2014

Hi,

I tested both on 4.4.8 and 5 version (and for this one i tested beta and
rc2) and the bug happen every time.
The FTP i was referring is the Bio-Format test FTP where you can upload
some problematic dataset.
I'm almost certain that is just a specific metadata issue as i was able
to open other LEI dataset without any problem.

Best,

- Stephane