[ome-users] bug in Bio-Formats with LEI file

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 18 11:04:10 GMT 2014

Hi,

Could you please let us know the version of bio-formats/Loci-tools you are
using?
I couldn¹t get access to the files that you had uploaded (More details of
the FTP site?).

But I tested a few Œ.lei' uploads via insight(latest release version,
which uses bio-formats 5) and opened them as well.
If your version of bio-formats/loci-tools is outdated, I suggest
downloading the latest version from our downloads page,

For Bio-formats,
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.0.0/

And for OMERO clients,
http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.0.0/

This should hopefully solve the problem.
If you still see the issue in the latest version as well (highly
unlikely), please do let us know.

Best,
Balaji