[ome-users] Bioformats gone!

Paul Thomas (SCI) P.Thomas at uea.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 13:24:03 GMT 2014

Hi Curtis,

Further to your update, I just started Fiji and was prompted to update. I did so, restarted and then discovered Bioformats had been completely removed! I tried to update again; using "Manage sites" I checked Bioformats, but "Apply changes" is greyed-out so I cannot update to restore Bioformats.

Fortunately, I have a back-up of my installation and can just copy the folder back, but there is clearly a problem here.

Paul.
____________________
Dr. Paul Thomas, Manager,
The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Cell Imaging,
Faculty of Science,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
Norwich,