[ome-users] LDAP plugin: case sensitivity

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jun 20 09:38:29 BST 2014

Dear Felix

Thank you for your feedback. I will ad them to the ticket as a valuable
suggestions:

In addition to the parameters we have mapping already in place, see the
doc
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5/sysadmins/server-ldap.htm
l#user-lookup

omero.ldap.user_mapping=omeName=cn,firstName=givenName,lastName=sn,email=ma
il

Kind regards
Ola