[ome-users] CLI importer and groups

Sebastien Besson s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 15:08:02 BST 2014

Hi Mark,

we have a ticket opened for broken `-g` flag with the CLI import command:
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12288

Based upon your report, the issue may be more general than just the sudo usage.
In the meantime, the following workflow should provide a workaround:

omero> sessions group XXX
omero> import -s localhost -u mwoodbri /tmp/omero/mwoodbri

We can cc you on the ticket (which is assigned to the 5.0.3 milestone) if you are interested.

Best regards
Sebastien