[ome-users] [ome-devel] omero web problem with 4.4.10

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 30 15:49:14 GMT 2014

Dear Harri,

Just to clarify. With your original installation did you follow
documentation on
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/unix/server-in
stall-linux.html#environment-variables?
You must have PYTHONPATH set up, otherwise it will not work

The following commands

$OMERO_HOME/bin/omero config set omero.web.debug True
$OMERO_HOME/bin/omero config set omero.web.application_server
"development"

$OMERO_HOME/bin/omero web start

Let you start development server that is integrated with OMERO. That is
nothing to do with nginx/apache. It run omero web on
http://YOURHOST:4080/. You should be able to access it on the same host as
before but you must remember about changing the port

The other question, did you start omero server? Can you connect to the
server via Insight?

Please let me know if you manage to start it.

Kind regards
Ola