[ome-users] Opera scanner Flex files: bfopen very slow

Sebastien Besson s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 15:33:20 GMT 2014

Hi Fethallah,

the logging level is set by the following line in bfopen.m:
loci.common.DebugTools.enableLogging('INFO');

To decrease the amount of verbosity while opening your image, you
could either increase the logging level, e.g.
loci.common.DebugTools.enableLogging('ERROR');
or if you want no logging at all, you could comment out this line.

Hope this helps,
Sebastien