[ome-users] Opera scanner Flex files: bfopen very slow

Fethallah Benmansour fethallah.benmansour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:22:24 GMT 2014

Hi Sebastien,

Indeed setGroupFiles(false), solved the problem, and I have modified my m
files accordingly to make it accessible as a parameter at the openbf level.
So, thanks for offering.
Do you know if there's an option such as verbose(0) ?Now, that I know that
the images are loaded properly, I don't want to see all the details each
time an image is loaded.

Fethallah

--
Fethallah Benmansour