[ome-users] Increase in intensity in every second frame in Leica lif files

Pascal Lorentz Lorentz.Pascal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:27:21 GMT 2014

Dear Melissa

Thanks that did the trick. I always thought updating Fiji would also
automatically install the latest loci plugin.

In addition I tried to update the loci plugin in ImageJ: Plugins -> LOCI
-> Update LOCI plugins. Unfortunately I always get the message: "An
Error occurred while downloading the LOCI plugins.
I found a temp file in the plugins folder called loci_ tools.jar.tmp.
 From the size of the file it seemed that it has been fully downloaded.
Therefore I tried to just remove the .tmp and this seems to work.
Anyway, any idea why the installation through the update menu does not work?

At least the problem is solved and I am very grateful.

Best regards

Pascal