[ome-users] Images won´t show up in omero.figure

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Aug 9 14:59:33 BST 2014

Hi,

 Could you tell me what version of OMERO.figure you're using?
Do you have OMERO.web deployed under a url prefix (E.g. /omero/ )?

This sounds like a bug that was fixed in the 1.0.0-beta2 release, where image urls
are not calculated properly when OMERO.web is deployed under a url prefix.
See http://will-moore.github.io/figure/2014/06/25/release-1.0.0-beta2.html

If that's not the case, then maybe you could use the browser dev tools to see
if there's any error messages.

E.g. in Chrome, right click on the screen -> Inspect Element (to open dev tools).
Then open the 'console' and look for errors.

Also taking a screenshot (including the url) could be handy.

 Thanks,

  Will.