[ome-users] Bioformats bug

Knecht, David david.knecht at uconn.edu
Mon Apr 21 21:34:02 BST 2014

I tried to import a Nikon nd2 file today using Bioformats.  This normally works, and works for other files, but this data is a line scan z series and somehow the data must be saved in a different way as it does not open correctly in Fiji/ImageJ.  The image comes through as a stack of 3 images rather than a single image and the pixel values and locations are wrong. I can send a sample nd2 file.  Dave

David Knecht, Ph.D.
Professor and Head of Core Microscopy Facility
U-3125
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269