[ome-users] LOCI question

Soriano.Joaquim jsoriano at cnio.es
Fri Sep 20 16:56:51 BST 2013

Hi everyone!

I'm opening lif format images by drag-droping to FIJI's toolbar (LOCI menu is automatically open). The file I want to get some images from is 27.5 GB.

When I use an old version of FIJI I get the attached image1 (I can select which images to open from a list of small images list), whereas when I used an up-to-date version I get image2 (I am asked to define the image series to open) .

Image1 alternative is far more useful for me, is it possible to get the same as in image1 by using an up-to-date version of FIJI?

Thank you very much in advance.

Joaquim Soriano Felipe.

Confocal Microscopy Unit

Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)

Melchor Fernández Almagro,3, E-28029 Madrid, Spain

Phone  + 34 917 328 000, exts.: 3161, 3162. jsoriano at cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrÿnico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener informaciÿn protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohÿbe la distribuciÿn, reproducciÿn o cualquier otro tipo de transmisiÿn por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.