[ome-users] Splitting .lif files

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 10 00:56:40 BST 2013

Hi Greg,

Please keep the list CCed to keep other Bio-Formats developers in the loop.

Did you try enabling the "Bio-Formats daily builds" update site (see bottom
of http://fiji.sc/Bio-Formats for instructions how)? The bug may be fixed
already, and if not wr would like to know more details do we can fix it.

Thanks,
Curtis