[ome-users] Channel colours

Paul Thomas (BIO) P.Thomas at uea.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 16:43:04 GMT 2013

Dear  all

I'm having an issue retaining my colour setting in my ome-tiffs

Images are acquired with axiovision 3 channels blue , red , green. Opened in Fiji with bioformats as separate images so I can use the image calculator and remove background, then I create a stack from the 3 open images blue red and green, and convert the stack to a hyperstack using 3 channels without any z stack or t settings. Finally I export to ome-tiff using bioformats. If I then close the image and reopen, the colours are lost and all channels are red.

Many thanks,

Paul.

____________________
Dr. Paul Thomas, Director,
The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Cell Imaging,
School of Biological Sciences,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
Norwich,