[ome-users] Omero 5 + LDAP + Ubuntu - more detail

Jake Carroll jake.carroll at uq.edu.au
Fri Nov 1 04:37:03 GMT 2013

All,

A further bit of data.

2013-11-01 07:51:11,801 INFO  [        ome.services.util.ServiceHandler]
(l.Server-2)  Excp:	org.springframework.ldap.InvalidSearchFilterException:
Missing 'equals'; nested exception is
javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Missing 'equals';
remaining name ''

Seeing that now. Any ideas?

‹jc