[ome-users] bioformats and ITK

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Thu May 16 21:46:14 BST 2013

Hi Joe,

 Hmm.. well that is the correct package specification. What was the exact
command you used? I'm assuming it was something like

"ITKIOSCIFIOTestDriver itkSCIFIOImageIOTest inputfile outputfile"

?

Anyway it sounds like the scifio-itk-bridge jar isn't on your classpath. I
just tested a clean build off ITK.git master (commit
2e056e0cee1271d3080a9bfc4f7353c1d9165ef9) and it worked for me... but
that's on OSX.

What's in your build/lib/jars directory? It should have 2 things:
loci_tools.jar
scifio-itk-bridge-1.0.0.jar

It's possible that they aren't being added to the classpath correctly
though, if on Windows there's another directory level (e.g. is it
build/Release/lib/jars ?). So if they are in a different directory, let me
know.

If the jars are there, try manually adding them to your classpath for now
and let me know how that goes. If they're not then it's a problem with the
download script.

You can download the jars manually from:
  http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/bioformats/4.4.5/loci_tools.jar

http://jenkins.imagej.net/view/SCIFIO/job/SCIFIOITKBridge/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/scifio-itk-bridge-1.0.0.jar

That's all I can think of at the moment...

- Mark