[ome-users] Building Bio-formats plugin for ITK in VC++

Jayachandra DAKALA (NYP) Jayachandra_DAKALA at nyp.gov.sg
Wed May 8 03:09:57 BST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to build Bio-formats plugin for ITK. I am using VC++ 2010. When try to build, I am getting the following linking error. "LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'Debug\BioFormatsIO.lib'".  When I checked the directory, I could only find BioFormatsIO.dll, but there is no BioFormatsIO.lib file. Please help me. Should I need to change any project settings so that it will export .lib files?
Many thanks in advance,
Best regards,
D. Jayachandra